We're Really Happy and Excited: George Clooney on Becoming Father
George Clooney, who is expecting twins with wife Amal, says he is really happy and excited about becoming a father for the first time.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney, who is expecting twins with wife Amal, says he is really happy and excited about becoming a father for the first time.
During an interview on Rencontres de Cinema with Laurent Weil, Clooney, who was honoured at The Caesar Awards, could not stop smiling when asked about the news, reported E! Online.
"We are really happy and really excited. It's going to be an adventure. We've sort of embraced it all with arms wide open," he said.
The 55-year-old star also talked about how his "supportive" friends reacted when he told them the news.
"It got really quiet. And they all just started making baby crying noises, and the whole table just busted up laughing."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro