We're Really Happy and Excited: George Clooney on Becoming Father
George Clooney, who is expecting twins with wife Amal, says he is really happy and excited about becoming a father for the first time.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney, who is expecting twins with wife Amal, says he is really happy and excited about becoming a father for the first time.
During an interview on Rencontres de Cinema with Laurent Weil, Clooney, who was honoured at The Caesar Awards, could not stop smiling when asked about the news, reported E! Online.
"We are really happy and really excited. It's going to be an adventure. We've sort of embraced it all with arms wide open," he said.
The 55-year-old star also talked about how his "supportive" friends reacted when he told them the news.
"It got really quiet. And they all just started making baby crying noises, and the whole table just busted up laughing."
Recommended For You
- REEL Movie Awards 2019: Journey to Celebrate Quality Cinema Continues Tonight
- Yamaha MT-15 First Ride Review: Pricey Performance
- 'Mankad' Memes Take Over Twitter After Buttler's Controversial Run Out By Ashwin
- Nayanthara Urges Internal Probe Against Radha Ravi for Making Misogynistic Comments Against Her
- 'Obviously My Fault': Buttler when Mankaded in 2014
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s