When Amitabh Bachchan Hid His Burnt Hand While Filming Inquilaab, Sharaabi
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he used to hide his left hand while filming for Sharaabi and Inquilaab in 1984 because it had got burnt during the Diwali season that time.
File photo of Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he used to hide his left hand while filming for Sharaabi and Inquilaab in 1984 because it had got burnt during the Diwali season that time.
"I was in the middle of shootings and had to continue working. I had hidden it in films Inquilaab and Sharaabi, by keeping it either covered in a handkerchief or keeping my left hand in my trouser pocket," Amitabh posted on his blog on Sunday.
The 74-year-old quipped that most individuals had taken that as a style statement.
"Many thought it was some kind of style statement... Haha. But no it was a reality to save it being filmed while it was still healing," he posted.
Amitabh is currently filming for Aamir Khan starrer Thugs of Hindostan in Malta.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships