When Katrina Kaif Decided To Photobomb Salman Khan On Tiger Zinda Hai Sets
Director Ali Abbas Zafar recently took to Instagram and shared a photo of the two.
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, who're reprising their roles from the 2012 blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger in the upcoming film Tiger Zinda Hai, seem to be having a fun time on the sets.
Director Ali Abbas Zafar recently took to Instagram and shared a photo of the two wherein a super happy Katrina Kaif photobombed a super focussed Salman Khan.
"Very#serious @katrinakaif & super focused @beingsalmankhan #behind the sc @tigerzindahai #friday feelings," he wrote alongside the photograph.
Tiger Zinda Hai has already created quite a buzz among the movie lovers. The film is expected to release sometime in December.
Ever since Katrina has made her Instagram debut, the fans can't stop admiring her. A few days ago, the actress shared another picture from the sets and wrote, "Hard at work, prep time for Tiger Zinda Hai at yrf . Photography by Aditya Chopra #adityachopradoesexist."
Recommended For You
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot
- 1st Test: Pakistan Pile on the Agony for England on Day 2
- Parmanu Movie Review: John Abraham Starrer is Too Bollywood to be a "True Events" Story
- Ford EcoSport S First Drive Review: The EcoBoost is Back in Black
- Argentine Nicolas Kicker Faces Lifetime Ban for Match-fixing