When Sonam Kapoor Didn't Reply to Amitabh Bachchan's SMS
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan seems to be unhappy with Sonam Kapoor as he says he didnt get any reply from the actress when he wished on her birthday.
(Representative Image: Getty Images)
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan seems to be unhappy with Sonam Kapoor as he says he didn't get any reply from the actress when he wished on her birthday.
Sonam, daughter of actor-producer Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor, turned 32 on June 9.
Amitabh, 74, tweeted on Monday: "And what about me? This is Amitabh Bachchan my dear... I sent you an SMS on your birthday and you never replied."
Sonam had a different story to tell.
She wrote: "Oh my God sir! I didn't get it! I always reply! Thank you so much! I got Abhishek Bachchan's message. I'm so sorry."
Abhishek, son of Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan, wrote on June 9: "Here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to Sonam Kapoor. Hope you have an even better year than the last one. Our butter chicken meal is pending."
Recommended For You
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- ICJ Rules in favour of India: A Timeline of Kulbhushan Jadhav Case
- India Drawn Alongside Qatar in 2nd Round of 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Why is The OxygenOS 9.5.9 Not Available For Many OnePlus 7 Pro Users in India Even Now?
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?