Why Kajol Doesn't Want Interest in Her Job To Be Questioned Ever
What’s difficult to ignore is that Kajol didn’t work with important directors like Mani Ratnam, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Vishal Bhardwaj during her 25-year-long career but that’s because “comfort was very important”.
Even though Kajol has had a journey in the showbiz industry that’s been extremely impressive, in actuality she has done just about 30 films in 25 years. On being asked what made her not to have an incredible track record, she said, “I probably look like one of those ambition less, lazy people who take everything for granted. But honestly, I really love my work, and enjoy it. When I got married, I decided to take it easy. That’s why I honestly think I like my work, and I’m still here,” she said.
And what’s difficult to ignore is that the actress didn’t work with important directors like Mani Ratnam, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Vishal Bhardwaj, but that’s because “comfort was very important”. “It is a combination of being choosy and lazy. My ambition was to keep a balance between my family and my personal and public life. I have managed to achieve quite nicely. I wouldn’t want to work more than this. I don’t think I would bring that much energy or commitment to it if I didn’t 150 films,” she said.
Should her love for job be ever questioned? “I want to try new things. So my interest in the job shouldn’t be questioned. I think that’s a very important part of working,” she said.
Recommended For You
- Anand Mahindra's Tweet on ‘Khatiya-vator’ Proves Indians are Best at 'Jugaad'
- Now, Google Calendar Will Be Available In Dark Mode Too
- Tesla's India-Entry Can Become a Reality Thanks to Ashok Leyland, CV Maker Open to Work With Elon Musk
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Kohli's Wicket on Archer's Mind Heading into the World Cup
- Why I Had to Apologise to My Friends For Calling 'Game of Thrones' Superior to 'Breaking Bad'
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results