Will Be Sceptical While Choosing Conventional Films: Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann will be seen opposite to Bhumi Pednekar in Shubh Mangal Saavdhan which is set to be released on 1st September 2017.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who essayed a sperm donor in his debut film Vicky Donor, says he would be sceptical about choosing conventional roles and feels he fits best in movies with unconventional themes.
The actor was present here on Tuesday with the cast and makers of his forthcoming film Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, which dwells upon issues like erectile dysfunction and premarital sex.
"I think I am meant for unconventional films, which is why I will be sceptical if choosing any conventional films. I think we all have to carve our own niche in the cinema industry. And these kinds of films work for me -- whether it is Vicky Donor, Dum Laga Ke Haisha and now Shubh Mangal Saavdhan."
"These are quirky subjects. These films show a mirror to the society," Ayushmann said here.
Producer Aanand L Rai, director R.S. Prasanna and actress Bhumi Pednekar were also present there at the trailer launch. The film is releasing on September 1.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review: Valiant Battle to Keep Android Relevant in The Workplace
- Justin Bieber 'Asked to Leave' Exclusive Gym
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona
- Rupinder Pal Singh Gets Brace as India Crush Netherlands in FIH Pro League Debut
- Virat Kohli Spotted Driving His New Audi Q8 SUV For the First Time