Will Leave Some Impact With My Role in Padmavati: Aditi Rao Hydari
Directed by Bhansali, Padmavati features Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in lead roles.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari, who will be seen as actor Ranveer Singhs wife in Padmavati, says she might be playing a small part in the upcoming period drama film, but she will leave some impact on viewers' mind.
"It's not a major role. When I signed on for ‘Padmavati', I knew very well it was going to be a small part. But, Sanjay Leela Bhansali sir presents all his women so well," Aditi said.
"In ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela - Ram-Leela', Richa Chadha had a brief role, but she made an impact. I am sure I will leave some impact in Padmavati. No one who works with Sanjay sir comes away without benefiting from the association.
"I want to be happy in what I do. I don't want to work with people who spread negative vibes," she added.
Directed by Bhansali, "Padmavati" features Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in lead roles.
Aditi, who turned a year older on Saturday, says she "don't socialise" much.
"I don't party. I don't have too many friends in the film industry. My family lives in Hyderabad. So, it (my birthday) does get lonely. My team is my family in Mumbai. I liked spending time on my birthday with them," she said.
Recommended For You
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot
- 1st Test: Pakistan Pile on the Agony for England on Day 2
- Fitness Challenge: Hrithik Cycles on Mumbai Roads, Gets Schooled on Traffic Law
- Sanju Poster: Meet Sonam Kapoor as First Character From Sanjay Dutt's Crazy Romantic Life
- Argentine Nicolas Kicker Faces Lifetime Ban for Match-fixing