Will Leave Some Impact With My Role in Padmavati: Aditi Rao Hydari
Directed by Bhansali, Padmavati features Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in lead roles.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari, who will be seen as actor Ranveer Singhs wife in Padmavati, says she might be playing a small part in the upcoming period drama film, but she will leave some impact on viewers' mind.
"It's not a major role. When I signed on for ‘Padmavati', I knew very well it was going to be a small part. But, Sanjay Leela Bhansali sir presents all his women so well," Aditi said.
"In ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela - Ram-Leela', Richa Chadha had a brief role, but she made an impact. I am sure I will leave some impact in Padmavati. No one who works with Sanjay sir comes away without benefiting from the association.
"I want to be happy in what I do. I don't want to work with people who spread negative vibes," she added.
Directed by Bhansali, "Padmavati" features Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in lead roles.
Aditi, who turned a year older on Saturday, says she "don't socialise" much.
"I don't party. I don't have too many friends in the film industry. My family lives in Hyderabad. So, it (my birthday) does get lonely. My team is my family in Mumbai. I liked spending time on my birthday with them," she said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 6T Render Videos Show Triple Camera Setup, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Bollywood Actor Akshay Kumar Spreads Road Safety Awareness On Independence Day 2018 - Watch Video
- Samsung Mocks Apple Yet Again in Two New Ads For Galaxy Note 9
- Sussane Khan's Heart-warming Message for BFF Sonali Bendre Will Make You Smile
- DeepMind AI Can Detect Over 50 Eye Diseases as Well as Your Doctor Can