Will Puri Jagannadh change the title of Revathy starrer 'Loafer'?
Predominantly shot in Rajasthan and Hyderabad, the film is produced by C. Kalyan.
A file photo of the director
Chennai: Veteran actress and filmmaker Revathy plays co-star Varun Tej's mother in upcoming Telugu drama 'Loafer', which will focus on the relationship between a mother and her son.
"It'll be an emotional drama between a mother and her son. Revathy plays Varun's mother and scenes between them will stand out," the film's director Puri Jagannadh told IANS.
Writer-actor Posani Krishna Murali plays Revathy's husband in the film, which also features debutante Disha Patani.
Puri, who is on the verge of completing the film, may change its title.
"We feel 'Loafer' may not go well with the plot of the film. We are mulling over a new title," said Puri, and added that only five more days of shooting is pending.
Predominantly shot in Rajasthan and Hyderabad, the film is produced by C. Kalyan and is slated to hit the screens later this year.
Puri will next make a yet-untitled Telugu-Kannada bilingual with actor Nikhil Gowda, and also has a Telugu project with Mahesh Babu in the offing.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kriti Sanon's Mimi First Look Revealed in Leaked Pics from Rajasthan Sets
- WhatsApp Confirms a New Threat; Android And iOS Users at Risk From Malicious Video Files
- Free the Nipple: Giant Breast Pops Up Outside Facebook HQ in Protest of Excessive Policing
- Star Wars Actor Sir Patrick Stewart Surprised to Find 'Captain Picard' is Alexa's Favourite
- Exclusive | WWE Star Charlotte Flair Opens Up on Rivalry-Friendship with Becky Lynch and Why She Can't Resist Indian Food