Wish I Hadn't Worked During Pregnancy: Reese Witherspoon
Actress Reese Witherspoon says she wishes now she hadn't made movies when she was pregnant.
Reese Witherspoon attends Tiffany & Co. 2017 Blue Book Collection Celebration at St. Ann's Warehouse on Friday, April 21, 2017, in New York. (Image: AP)
Los Angeles: Actress Reese Witherspoon says she wishes now she hadn't made movies when she was pregnant.
In the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter, the 41-year-old star admitted that she regrets working while she was pregnant, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She has three kids -- Ava, 17, Deacon, 13, and Tennessee, four.
"I did a movie every time I was pregnant, and I wish that I hadn't. I just wish I'd just let myself be pregnant," Witherspoon said.
When Witherspoon was pregnant with Ava she made Cruel Intentions with boyfriend Ryan Phillippe. When she was pregnant with Deacon she made Vanity Fair. And when she was pregnant with Tennessee, she filmed Devil's Knot.
She added: "We're not machines, and we are expected to turn it on and off, and sometimes it's the most maddening aspect of what we do."
The actress also said that she was put under a lot of strain when she filmed Big Little Lies with Nicole Kidman and Laura Dern.
Big Little Lies season one will air in India on Star World and Star World HD in September.
Recommended For You
- Jawa to Launch New 300cc Motorcycle in India Today - Watch It Live Here
- AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championship: Spotlight Again on Mary Kom as World's Best Descend to New Delhi
- While You Were Busy Following #DeepVeerKiShadi, Here Are 7 Other Things That Happened in India Today
- Viswanathan Anand Seals Blitz Title in Style by Beating Hikaru Nakamura
- Intel AI DevCon: Betting Big on Neural Compute Stick 2, And a Generous Dose of AI