Women Have Tougher Time in Hollywood: Bryan Cranston
Bryan Cranston on the TV show Good Morning Britain has blasted the film industry's double standards.
Image: Instagram/Bryan Cranston
Los Angeles: Actor Bryan Cranston thinks there is a greater gender divide in Hollywood and insists men have it much easier.
The 61-year-old actor, who has starred in movies like Power Rangers, as well as TV series Breaking Bad, has blasted the film industry's double standards, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking on the TV show Good Morning Britain on Thursday, Cranston said: "It's great for me. I can't complain about it but I think honestly there's probably a double standard to that. I think it's a lot more difficult with women.
"There's an old phrase that said Hollywood eats up women in their 20s and spits them out in their 30s because it's so hard.
"We love youth and beauty and we embrace that. But women have a more difficult time. When they say a man, he's getting dignified, a woman, oh is getting older now and it's unfortunate," he added.
Recommended For You
- A Deleted Scene in Game of Thrones has All The Answers About Cersei's Pregnancy
- Justin Bieber Gives Money to Homeless Man in Miami, Beliebers Shower Him With Praise
- Renault Triber Unveiled in India, Gets 7 Seats and a Modular Cabin
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s