Working With Rajat Kapoor is a Learning Experience, Says Kalki Koechlin
Actress Kalki Koechlin is all praise for her Mantra co-star Rajat Kapoor.
Image: Twitter/ Kalki Koechlin
Mumbai: Actress Kalki Koechlin is all praise for her Mantra co-star Rajat Kapoor, and says working with Rajat has always been a "learning experience" for her.
"Working with Rajat is a learning experience. It's not as if I got to know him only during the making of 'Mantra'," Kalki said.
She added: "I've known Rajat for five years before 'Mantra' when he directed me in 'Hamlet The Crown Prince'. Rajat is one of the most humble sorted down-to-earth people I know."
Kalki plays the role of Rajat's daughter in the film.
What Kalki likes about Rajat is his humility.
"Taking interest in every person on the set is not an affectation for him. He truly has time and attention for everyone. He has a genuine word of concern with everyone on the sets.And he knows each person by name. And he has never cared to surround himself with trappings of success."
Kalki would like to be similarly unaffected by the trappings of success. "I'm happy in the space that I've made."
Recommended For You
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- An Institute in Ladakh is Using a Car as 'Alternate' Roof, Anand Mahindra is Impressed
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns into a Glamorous 'Star Traveller' for a Magazine Cover
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s