Working With Sanjay Dutt Has Been Super Amazing: Aditi Rao Hydari
The actress feels that the work they're doing is tough, yet amazing.
A file photo of Sanjay Dutt.
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari has described the experience of working with Sanjay Dutt in Bhoomi as super amazing.
"Bhoomi is going great. It has been very intense. It is a difficult film but at the same time it has been amazing. Working with Sanjay Dutt has been an amazing experience, I'd say super amazing experience," Aditi said here on the sidelines of an event.
"The team I am working with is really great. The work we are doing is tough, yet amazing," she added of the Omung Kumar directorial.
Bhoomi recently made headlines as Sanjay suffered an injury during the shooting of an action sequence. But he completed the shoot nevertheless.
The actress said: "He was injured, but Sanjay is a real hero. When he got hurt, the next minute he was up and finishing the shoot. He was shooting an action scene. He is really amazing. He shot an entire action scene in just one take.
"We have just finished one schedule and soon will start the rest of it."
The film is slated to release on August 4. It is a revenge drama that revolves around a father-daughter relationship.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2018: KKR Hopeful of Russell, Lynn for Opener vs RCB
- Lionel Messi Begins Road to Russia as Argentina Chase World Cup Glory
- Happy Birthday Rani Mukherji; Read The Actor's Open Letter On Her 40th
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class First Drive: Is it The Best Car In The World in 2018?
- Jackie Shroff's Wife Ayesha to be Interrogated as Call Record Scam Grows