World Forever Changed by Car Wreck, Says Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart suffered a serious back injury when the vintage muscle car he was riding in crashed nearly two months ago in California.
Image Courtesy: Twitter/Kevin Hart
Comedian Kevin Hart says his “world was forever changed” after he suffered a serious back injury when the vintage muscle car he was riding in crashed nearly two months ago in California.
In a video posted Tuesday night on Instagram, the 40-year-old thanked his family and friends and reflected on how he now sees life differently.
Hart says not to take today for granted.
The video shows Hart struggling to walk and doing physical therapy with a scar on his back.
Hart says he’s “thankful for life” and is looking forward “to an amazing 2020.”
The California Highway Patrol said the man driving Hart’s 1970 Plymouth Barracuda accelerated recklessly and lost control on Sept. 1. The car careened down an embankment and slammed into a tree. No one was wearing seat belts.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Jawa Perak Bobber Launched in India at Rs 1.95 Lakh, Gets BS-VI Engine
- Kim Kardashian Shares Pictures of Times She 'Taped up' Her Breasts
- Lata Mangeshkar is Doing Much Better, Says Singer's Team
- Study Concludes Apple Watch Can Detect Heart Rate Irregularities
- Hong Kong Open: PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap Crash Out in Second Round