Would Like to Enter 100 Crore Club With One of My Upcoming Films: Tiger Shroff
Tiger was asked about his New Year resolution at the Lion Gold Awards 2016 event on Wednesday
A file photo of Tiger Shroff.
Mumbai: Actor Tiger Shroff says that his New Year resolution is to enter the 100 crore club with his upcoming films.
The Flying Jatt star was asked about his New Year resolution at the Lion Gold Awards 2016 event on Wednesday. He said: "One of my resolutions is I would like to enter 100 crore club with one of my upcoming films."
Quizzed about his forthcoming film Munna Michael, Tiger replied: "We have shot 50 percent of it. It is completed till the interval and now we have started shooting the second half."
The romantic musical and action film is directed by Sabbir Khan. The film also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Ronit Roy in lead roles.
The 26-year-old actor is looking forward to the soon to release much-awaited movies Raees and Kaabil.
"I am very excited about both the films. I've seen all the promos and they are outstanding," he said.
Shah Rukh Khan's Raees and Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil are all set to clash at the box office on January 25.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- "Completely Unexpected But a Dream Come True" - Markande Revels in India Call-up
- New Honda Civic First Drive Review - Back With a Bang!
- Alia Bhatt on Ex-Beau Sidharth Malhotra: I Have a Lot of Love and Respect for Him
- Dev Movie Review: This Senseless Romantic Run is Sure to Pull Karthi Down
- This Kashmiri Group's Game of Thrones Tribute Made it Into the Official Fan Anthem
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s