Zareen Khan Starts Preparing For Vikram Bhatt's 1921
The film will revolve around students of music and will be set in a university town.
Image: Instagram/ Zareen Khan
Mumbai: Actress Zareen Khan, who is set to explore the horror genre for the first time with filmmaker Vikram Bhatt's 1921, has been preparing for her role by watching some horror series and films every night.
"I have never done a horror genre so, it's very challenging for me. But I am really looking forward to this one," Zareen said in a statement.
The actress' role in the film has not been disclosed yet.
Zareen, who was last seen on the big screen in director Vishay Pandya's Hate Story 3, would also be attending a few workshops before she starts shooting.
The film will revolve around students of music and will be set in a university town. It will go on the floors in May and will be extensively shot in London.
1921 will be Bhatt's fifth movie after Raaz, 1920, Haunted and Hate Story under his banner in collaboration with Reliance Entertainment.
Zareen will also be seen in Aksar 2, a sequel to the 2006 film Aksar. Ananth Mahadevan, who helmed the 2006 thriller Aksar, which starred Emraan Hashmi, Udita Goswami and Dino Morea, will be directing the sequel too.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Has Decided to Represent Delhi Daredevils for Free: Sources
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Why It Should Come To India Before OnePlus 6?
- Top 5 Flagship Smartphones: Huawei P20 Pro, Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus & a Surprise Entrant
- Huawei P20 Pro First Impressions Review: All Flagship Elements Done Right
- Anushka is Obsessed with Husband Virat's Wardrobe, Sports His T-Shirt Yet Again; See Pics