Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid Celebrate Eid al-Adha With Their Mothers
Model Gigi's mother, Yolanda Hadid, shared their photo on Instagram on Friday.
Image: Instagram/ Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik
London: Star couple Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid celebrated the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha with their mothers this week.
Model Gigi's mother, Yolanda Hadid, shared their photo on Instagram on Friday, usmagazine.com.
"Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating," she captioned the photo in which they are huddled together.
The Pillowtalk singer, 24, beamed in a T-shirt alongside his mother, Trisha Malik, who also shared the photo on her own Instagram account, writing, "Eid Mubarak to everyone... Blessed Day."
The Victoria's Secret model's father, Mohamed, was born in Palestine and migrated to the US when he was a teenager.
The singer was born in England to a British mother and British Pakistani father.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Post #MeToo, 19% Men Don't Want to Hire 'Attractive' Women, Reveals Survey
- Sara Ali Khan Gets Papped Outside Rumoured Boyfriend Kartik Aaryan's House
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance