Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid Officially End Their Relationship After Two Years Together
ZiGi, as the couple's 66 million Instagram followers and 35 million Twitter followers affectionately call them, asked for privacy in their statements announcing their split.
Image courtesy: Instagram/Zayn Malik
ZiGi, as the couple's 66 million Instagram followers and 35 million Twitter followers affectionately call them, asked for privacy in their statements announcing their split. One of the most popular couple for the millennials, the news of their separation indeed broke hearts of many.
I learned so much with zigi, I will just love and support them from beginning to end, thank you zayn for making Gigi so happy and thank you Gigi for doing the same with zayn, just thank you! @GiGiHadid @zaynmalik we love you #RIPZigi pic.twitter.com/ZiEFZqhmUa— iza (@sweettbeIIa) March 13, 2018
Zayn and GiGi broke up i think love doesn't exist anymore— 💌 (@mermaidmrym) March 13, 2018
The two confirmed their relationship in 2016 after Hadid appeared in Malik's Pillowtalk music video and later made it public after walking the red carpet together at Met Gala. The two have been highly supportive of each other's work and dominated each other's Instagram profile throughout the course of their relationship.
Credit: @Gigi Hadid
Credit: @Zayn Malik
Credit: @Zayn Malik
Zayan even got a tattoo of Hadid's eyes on his chest. But now he has unfollowed the model on Instagram.
The break-up ain't new for both the stars as Hadid split from singer Joe Jonas in 2015 and the same year, Malik split from his fiance Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards.
Recommended For You
- Bhupen Hazarika Always Felt That He and Kalpana Lajmi Should Celebrate Their Love Story
- Janhvi Kapoor or Khushi Who Wins Varun Dhawan's Sui Dhaaga Challenge? Find Out
- Pakistan Should Play At Least Two Frontline Spinners Against India: Saeed Ajmal
- Huawei Trolls Apple By Distributing Power Banks to People Queuing Up to Buy iPhones
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn