Zayn Malik Says he No Longer Speaks to Former Bandmates
The singer left the group in 2015, four years after they were put together on 'The X Factor' and achieved global fame.
Image: Instagram/Zayn Malik
Singer Zayn Malik says he hasn't spoken to any of his former One Direction band members for a long time.
The singer left the group in 2015, four years after they were put together on "The X Factor" and achieved global fame.
Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson continued as a four-piece for another year before they all went their separate ways to launch solo projects, announcing an indefinite hiatus.
The hope that they would one day get back together in their original line-up is no more after Zayn revealed he hasn't spoken to the others for long, reports mirror.co.uk.
The 25-year-old told a magazine: "I ain't spoke to any of them for a long time. There are things that happen and things that were said after I left - snide things, small things that I would never have expected."
He added: "That's just the way it is. People move on, people grow apart, people grow up. We went from theatres to arenas to stadiums, there was never any sort of bridge between. Just boom, boom, boom.
"I guess that kind of progression affects you a little bit. People take it different ways, especially when there are five personalities."
Recommended For You
- Chris Hemsworth's Thor 4 Gets Official Title, Release Date; Natalie Portman to Star as Female Thor
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Malaika Arora's Glamorous Pictures Get Witty Comment from Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Karan Patel Confirms Quitting Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: I'm Thankful to Ekta for Giving Me Raman Bhalla