Zeenat Aman Rare Combination of Beauty, Intelligence: Shatrughan's Birthday Wish for Actress
Shatrughan and Zeenat have worked together in films like Dostana, Taqdeer and Bombay 405 Miles.
A file photo of veteran actress Zeenat Aman.
"Yesterday remembered our own Zeenat Aman. A rare combination of beauty and intelligence. Pretty, bold and one who broke all barriers with her modern approach to become the most popular leading actress in 1970s-1980s. She was loved by all for the iconic song 'Dum maro dum' and her trendy," Shatrughan tweeted.
Yesterday remembered our own #ZeenatAman. A rare combination of beauty & intelligence. Pretty, bold & one who broke all barriers with her modern approach to become the most popular leading actress in 70's-80's. She was loved by all for the iconic song 'Dum Maro Dum' & her trendy— Shatrughan Sinha (@ShatruganSinha) November 20, 2018
The actor also wished Zeenat, who turned 67 on Monday.
"Look in 'Chura liya hai tum ne' is extremely popular even today. She craved a niche with her contemporary looks in Indian cinema. Stay healthy and blessed. Happy birthday," he added.
Shatrughan and Zeenat have worked together in films like "Dostana", "Taqdeer" and "Bombay 405 Miles".
Recommended For You
- Tomb Raiders: Egypt Investigating Couple Filmed Naked On Top of Giza Pyramid
- Decoding Avengers Endgame: 4 Theories You Should Seriously Consider
- Mowgli Movie Review: Netflix's Version of Rudyard Kipling's Book is Dull
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Gets Permanent Price Cut of Rs 1,000; Now Starts at Rs 19,999
- India vs Australia: Pant Surpasses Saha & Equals World Record For Most Dismissals in a Test