Zoe Saldana To Launch Latino-Focused Digital Media Platform
The platform will create cultural storytelling targeting millennial and Gen Z audiences.
(Image: Getty Images)
Los Angeles: Actress Zoe Saldana is set to launch a digital platform that will focus on empowering Latinos. The digital company will be called BeSe and will debut by the end of this year, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The platform will create cultural storytelling targeting millennial and Gen Z audiences. Saldana will serve as the founder and CEO of the company,
with media and entertainment veteran Daniel Batista as president and COO.
"Latinos are a growing community in America, but Latino stories have remained historically marginalized. I'm so excited to be leading BeSe, a truly uplifting brand that fills a niche for young audiences craving positive portrayals of the modern Latino experience in America," said Saldana.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: A Lot of Style And Even More Substance
- Christian Bale Opens-up on Why There Wasn't a 4th Dark Knight Film by Christopher Nolan
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 48 Written Updates: Rashami Desai Breaks Down After Arhaan Khan's Eviction
- Someone Started a Petition Asking PM Modi to Impose Section 144 on 'Noisemakers' on TikTok
- Scoreboard in Brazil Shows 0.8-0 After a Goal is Scored. Here is Why