Adele Still On Vocal Rest After Damaging Her Vocal Chords
Singer Adele was forced to remain silent because of her vocal issues.
Adele will make her Hollywood debut with Oliver! (Image courtesy: Reuters)
London: Singer Adele was forced to remain silent during a trip to a potential new school for her son Angelo as she is still on vocal rest after damaging her vocal cords for the second time.
The Hello hitmaker has been forced to remain silent, which forced her to cancel her final concerts at London's Wembley Stadium this month, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 29-year-old singer had to leave all of the talking to her husband Simon Konecki as the couple and their four-year-old son Angelo check out an expensive school in London.
"Adele wasn't making a sound even if she was asked a direct question by people unaware of her vocal issues," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"It was almost funny at times because he joked that it was her made-up sign language. It looked like it was really frustrating her and she stroked her throat a few times as if it was hurting her," the source added.
The trip to the school comes after rumours that the pair is set to return to live full-time in England as Adele was homesick living in Los Angeles.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sonakshi Sinha's Befitting Reply to Troll Calling Her 'Salman Khan Ki Chamchi'
- 'Wish Indians were Baggage!': Twitter Hails 'Polite' Luggage That Wait for Others to Pass
- Thief Calls Houseowner 'Kanjoos' in a Note after He Returns Empty-Handed
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- Counterfeit Xiaomi Products Worth Rs 13 Lakhs Seized From Delhi's Gaffar Market