Bella Hadid Shuts Down Relationship Rumours with Drake
Model Bella Hadid has denied being in a relationship with rapper Drake
(Photo: Bella Hadid at Cannes 2018/ reuters)
Model Bella Hadid has denied being in a relationship with rapper Drake after fans started speculating whether his new love song Finesse was about her.
In the track, the rapper, 31, made a reference to the modelling industry as he sang about a mystery woman.
But after a Twitter user made a joke about the song on Twitter, Hadid, 21, denied being romantically involved with the rapper, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The supermodel was surprised by a fan's comment that Drake "probably" had sex with her.
"Not me!" Hadid tweeted, along with several irritated emoticons.
"That's disrespectful. Why can't people be friends without all the insinuation," she added.
The speculation started after Drake released the new song, where he referenced fashion week and debated whether or not to go to New York
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan, Emraan Hashmi Share the Perfect Chemistry in The Bard of Blood Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Hardik Pandya Turns Showstopper at Lakme Fashion Week
- Cristiano Ronaldo Praises Lionel Messi, Says He 'Made me a Better Player'
- Woman Abandoned by Boyfriend on a Road Trip Assumed She was Being Pranked