IshQ Bector to Get Into Direction
The song features Lebanese actress Attieh Mardli, and is shot in his hometown Winnipeg, in Manitoba, Canada.
Mumbai: Singer IshQ Bector, popular for Aye hip hopper and Daaku daddy 2, will direct the video of his next single Gusse mein.
The song features Lebanese actress Attieh Mardli, and is shot in his hometown Winnipeg, in Manitoba, Canada, read a statement.
"The video is a series of episodes where I am trying to make up for all the mistakes I make. And my co-star Attieh is looking cute while showing her anger," Bector said in a statement.
"I believe girls rule the world! In real life, this song is dedicated to my girlfriend and all the other beautiful girls in the world," he added.
The lyrics are penned by Sonny Ravan.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- Bharat Box Office Collection Day 14: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif Film Earns Rs 201.86 Crore
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s