Louis Tomlinson's Mother Wanted Him To Reconcile With Zayn Malik
Johannah Deakin, mother of Louis Tomlinson died at the age of 43 in December 2016 after a battle with leukaemia.
One Direction accepts the award for artist of the year during the 2015 American Music Awards
Los Angeles: Louis Tomlinson's mother, Johannah Deakin, wanted him to reconcile with his former One Direction bandmate Zayn Malik before her death last year.
Deakin died at the age of 43 in December 2016 after a battle with leukaemia. Tomlison, 25, revealed that her mother told him life was too short to hold a grudge against anyone, reported Us weekly.
"My mum said, 'You've got to get back in contact with Zayn. Life's too short.' A mother's intuition is just crazy. It always felt supernatural to me. My mum always knew what I was feeling and what I wanted," he said.
Since then, the Back to You singer has reconciled with Malik, 24. "I can't stand to hold a grudge with anyone. It doesn't sit with me right. If there is any animosity, just clear the air. I met up with him and it was nice.
"I can't speak on behalf of him but we really care about each other."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Reveals That He Takes Time Management Tips From Deepika Padukone
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right