Why Has Shaan Recreated 80s Popular Number Gazab Ka Hai Din?
Singer Shaan has recreated the 1980s hit number "Gazab ka hai din", which featured superstar Aamir Khan and actress Juhi Chawla, along with singer Sukriti Kakkar for web series, "Mixtape".
File photo of famous Bollywood singer Shaan. (Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Singer Shaan has recreated the 1980s hit number Gazab ka hai din, which featured superstar Aamir Khan and actress Juhi Chawla, along with singer Sukriti Kakkar for web series, Mixtape.
It is a mash-up of Gazab ka hai yeh din and Sawara mann from Jolly LLB 2.
With Shaan and Sukriti's vocals, the song has a variety of musical instruments like accordion, grand piano and violin.
Shaan said in a statement: "I'm waiting for my song to be out. It is a perfect mix of old iconic from 1988 and contemporary song from 2017 blended together beautifully. I'm glad to be working on this song."
The video will release on July 6 on T-Series YouTube channel.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Social Media is Melting Seeing Nushrat Bharucha's Bikini Pics from Maldives
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know
- IndiGo Passengers Stuck in Aerobridge for 8 Hours, Airline Blames Bad Weather for Delay
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh