The current global pandemic has taught us all a number of lessons about our priorities, the value of our lives and what our loved ones mean to us. Some of us now work remotely, others may be on the verge of unemployment, and others have witnessed the devastating loss of family members to the virus.
When you add this to anxiety over how you will pay your rent or keep your children safe, healthy and with the right support, you know life is full of unnerving uncertainty. The pandemic is still hitting us where it hurts, yet we can learn and adapt by preparing for the worst.
If as a parent, your biggest worry is the future of your child, why wait for a catastrophe to take place before we put in the right contingency plan? You want to leave your child with the ability to attain all their goals and not be burdened by debt you’ve left behind. With a thoughtfully built life and health insurance on our side, life can go back to being stress-free and beautiful again. And, there’s more good news!
Trusted stalwarts in the world of finance and insurance, HDFC Life has a number of options that are versatile and robust enough to protect you and your family from any number of challenges that life might throw your way.
The Click 2 Protect Life plan is one such amazing product that provides a beneﬁt in the unfortunate event of the death of the Life Assured anytime during the policy term. This money can go towards easing the ﬁnancial worries of your family by helping them pay any outstanding debts or fund their monthly expenses. This is truly the most responsible kind of legacy you want to leave behind!
But is it really this simple? Yes. Because loaded with a range of additional coverage options, HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life offers you comprehensive protection with a range of additional coverage options that allow you to customise the plan to suit your family’s needs best.
Here are some of the top reasons you need the protection of HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus
- Get robust coverage at a very competitive price to your family.
- Option to choose a cover which fits your needs from 3 plan options.
- Auto balances Death and Critical Illness benefits with increasing age6
- Get income payouts from age 60 onwards under Income Plus Option
- Option to avail of cover for Whole of Life5
- Get back all premiums paid on survival till maturity with Return of Premium option4
- Waiver of Premium on the diagnosis of Critical Illness (through WOP CI option)7
- Additional Sum Assured on Accidental Death (through ADB option)3
While these are awesome enough, you can also customize your plan with a choice of cover options. Think about if you want your family to get one big payout or have a steady income every month. Do you want a plan that allows you to grow along with your family? Do you want to make your premium payment in single, limited or regular instalments?
- Life Option – This basic plan helps provide for your family in the event you are not around. While life cover remains constant throughout the policy term, it pays an assured lump sum amount on death of the one insured. See the example below.
- Life & CI Rebalance – This is a smart pan. It allows you to have greater critical Illness cover at each policy anniversary with the corresponding reduction in Life Cover. Besides, all future premiums are waived off on detection of any of the covered Critical Illnesses will the life coverage continues. See the example below.
- Income Plus option – Under this plan option, the customer is covered for the entire policy term and also receives a lump sum payout on maturity along with regular income starting from age 60.
In addition to these fantastic plans, you can strengthen your coverage by adding riders such as:
HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider which gives a lump sum benefit equal to the sum insured, if the life assured survives for a period of 30 days following the diagnosis of any of the specified 19 critical illnesses.
HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidential Disability Rider which gives you a regular monthly income equal to 1% of Sum Assured for a fixed period of 10 years in case of total permanent disability due to an accident.
HDFC Life Protect Plus Rider offers a proportion of the Rider Sum Assured as a benefit that is paid in case of accidental death or partial/total disability due to accident or if you are diagnosed with cancer as per the option chosen under this rider. No maturity benefit is payable under this rider.
Now that you have the necessary information, it is important to consider what your family’s needs are and buy a plan that gives them the best security in the event you are not around. Because if they are ready for any eventuality, you’ve done your job right!
Check out all your life and health insurance options at HDFC Life
This is a partnered post.