15 AAP Legislators in Touch with Congress for Ticket, Says Party Delhi Chief Subhash Chopra
Subhash Chopra said that on one hand the AAP was boasting its good work, on the other it had denied nomination to those who did that 'good work'.
A file photo of Congress leader Subhash Chopra. (PTI)
New Delhi: Delhi Congress chief Subhash Chora here on Wednesday claimed that as many as 15 Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) legislators, denied re-nomination, had contacted him for the ticket.
He said on one hand the AAP was boasting its good work, on the other it had denied nomination to those who did that "good work". "If the AAP is confident about its work, then why it's not repeating all MLAs? That's how it rewards MLAs for doing good work," Chopra said.
The AAP here on Tuesday released the list of candidates for all 70 Delhi Assembly seats and denied tickets to 15 sitting MLAs.
Delhi will go to polls on February 8 and results will be declared on February 11.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Shefali Jariwala Claims Asim Riaz Used to Hit on Her, Shilpa Shinde Calls Her 'Sidharth's Puppet'
- Rohit Sharma Fans Go Berserk as Hitman Smashes Consecutive Sixes to Hand NZ Another Super Over Loss
- Bala Devi Signs With Rangers, Becomes First Indian Woman Footballer to Play Professionally in the World
- Indian Fans Hit Back at 'Racist' Comments by Australia U19 Cricketers After World Cup Win
- Australian Open 2020 Day 10, HIGHLIGHTS: Thiem Beats Rafa To Book Semis Spot