5,000 Members of RSS-linked Muslim Rashtriya Manch to Join Congress After Facing 'Discrimination'
City president of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch alleged that RSS and BJP were ignoring their demands, and claimed that some 5,000 members were joining the Congress along with him.
Image for representation. (Photo: Twitter)
Nagpur: Several office-bearers of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch, a body affiliated to the RSS, joined the Congress on Saturday, claiming that they were facing discrimination and apathy.
City president of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch Riyaz Khan alleged that the RSS and BJP were ignoring their demands, and claimed that some 5,000 members of the Manch were joining the Congress along with him and some 20 other functionaries.
Congress' candidate for the Nagpur Lok Sabha constituency, Nana Patole, welcomed them into the party fold at a function here.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors