Aaditya Thackeray Has Assets Worth Rs 16 Crore, No Criminal Cases, Reveals Election Affidavit
The assets include bank deposits of Rs 10.36 crore and a car worth Rs 6.50 lakh. The Shiv Sena youth wing chief also owns jewellery, bullion and other valuables worth Rs 64.65 lakh.
File photo of Aaditya Thackeray
Mumbai: Shiv Sena leader Aaditya Thackeray, who is the first member of his family to contest an election, declared assets of Rs 16.05 crore on Thursday as he filed nomination from Worli Assembly constituency here.
According to the affidavit filed by the 29-year-old Aaditya, he has movable assets of Rs 11.38 crore and immovable assets of Rs 4.67 crore. It includes bank deposits of Rs 10.36 crore and a car (BMW) worth Rs 6.50 lakh.
The Shiv Sena youth wing chief also owns jewellery, bullion and other valuables worth Rs 64.65 lakh. He did his Bachelor of Arts in 2011 and acquired `Bachelor of Laws' degree in 2015, the affidavit said.
Further, he has no criminal cases pending against him, it stated. The Maharashtra Assembly polls will be held on October 21.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- From Slam Poets to 'Eco-Feminists', BBC's 100 Most Influential Women 2019 List Has 7 Indians
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled: Here's All You Need to Know
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution