AAP Files Complaint with Chief Electoral Officer against Delhi Congress Over 'Morphed' Video
The complaint said the video was uploaded by the Delhi Congress on January 12. The video has said it is not 'Kejriwal', it is 'Kejri-well'.
Illustration by Mir Suhail/News18
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday filed a complaint with the Chief Electoral Officer (Delhi) about a "morphed" video shared from the official Twitter handle of Delhi Congress "disparaging" the party.
The complaint said the video was uploaded by the Delhi Congress on January 12.
The video has said it is not "Kejriwal", it is "Kejri-well". The video urged people to use their mind before voting.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Eviction: Madhurima Tuli Says Vishal Aditya 'Made Mountain out of Molehill'
- Street Dancer 3D: Shraddha Kapoor Gets This Special Gift from Varun Dhawan
- 'Kambal Chor' Trends on Twitter as Videos of UP Police 'Stealing' Blankets from Protesters Go Viral
- Gustav Klimt's Solen Artwork Worth $66 Million Found in Wall of Art Gallery from Where it Went Missing
- Airtel Thanks Offering Users Two-Day Early Access to Big Bazaar 'Sabse Sasta' Sale