AAP Gives Services to People Instead of Indulging in Corruption, Says Kejriwal
The AAP has been claiming the BJP is against the Delhi government's pro-people policies, and if the saffron party is voted to power in the upcoming polls then it would stop all these policies.
File photo of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
New Delhi: Asserting that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) serves the public instead of indulging in corruption, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday slammed rival BJP for opposing his government's policies of providing free services to residents of the national capital.
"BJP is opposing free electricity, water, education, medicine, bus travel in Delhi. We have given these facilities to the people of Delhi by saving the money which would have been siphoned off in corruption.
"My question to the BJP is - Is it okay to steal the money of the public or is it okay to stop the theft and give the people free facilities with that money?" Kejriwal said in a tweet.
The AAP has been claiming that BJP is against the Delhi government's pro-people policies, and if the saffron party is voted to power in next month's assembly polls then it would stop all these policies.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Says He's Missing Jeff Bezos' ‘Uninhibited Laughter'
- Nakuul Mehta on How He Finds 'Never Kiss Your Best Friend' Relatable
- Street Dancer 3D: Shraddha Kapoor Gets This Special Gift from Varun Dhawan
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Buy This Samsung 55-inch 4K TV For as Low As Rs 29500
- Rest Your Trailblazing Soul: Dwayne Johnson Pays Homage to Father Rocky