GET Stock QuotesNews18 APP
News18 English
LIVE NOW
auto-refresh

AAP Live: Kapil Mishra Vows To Stay, Dares Party to Throw Him Out

News18.com | May 8, 2017, 6:47 PM IST
facebook Twitter google skype

Sacked AAP minister Kapil Mishra at a press conference on Monday said he will never leave the Aam Aadmi Party and has dared the party to sack him.

He made it amply clear that he will not be joining the BJP. In an impassioned plea he said let's start a movement of cleaning AAP.

Stay tuned for updates:

May 8, 2017 6:47 pm (IST)
May 8, 2017 6:42 pm (IST)
May 8, 2017 6:41 pm (IST)
br /> Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Science and Technology and Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, tweets:
- More Surprised Mr Kejriwal isn't playing victim yet, after serious allegations of Rs 400 crore tanker scam
- Given Kapil Mishra has submitted the proof of his allegations, what's Mr Kejriwal waiting for? A humiliating confirmation of his corruption?

May 8, 2017 6:37 pm (IST)

AAP MLA and leader of Opposition in Punjab assembly H S Phoolka says the allegations made by Kapil Mishra about corruption during Punjab elections is false.

May 8, 2017 6:33 pm (IST)
May 8, 2017 6:32 pm (IST)
br /> Satyendra Jain speaks on Kapil Mishra's allegations:
- He (Kapil Mishra) has lost mental balance and making baseless allegations
- Show us papers or proof if the corruption allegation is true?
​- There is a limit to lying. I wasn't even present at the CM's residence on 5 May, Friday and I can prove it in many ways

May 8, 2017 6:32 pm (IST)
br /> AAP leader Sanjay Singh replies to Kapil Mishra's fresh allegations:
- Why is Mishra so afraid that he will be expelled from AAP?
- He may say that he will not go to BJP but he will work under their instruction
- This is a major conspiracy hatched by the BJP
- Kapil Mishra is disgruntled after losing his ministership
- How can Mishra react to something that has not happened at the PAC meeting yet?

May 8, 2017 5:46 pm (IST)
br /> AAP leader Sanjay Singh replies to Kapil Mishra's fresh allegations:
- Why is Mishra so afraid that he will be expelled from AAP?
- This is a major conspiracy hatched by the BJP
- Kapil Mishra is disgruntled after losing his ministership

May 8, 2017 5:24 pm (IST)
May 8, 2017 5:17 pm (IST)
br /> Kapil Mishra on AAP scam:
- I am not a BJP "stooge". Saying I am colluding with BJP is baseless. Everyone knows I have been the most vocal critic of BJP and Modi ji in AAP
- Tomorrow, I have got an appointment with the CBI at 11.30 am, will officially lodge FIR and be present as a witness
- Will  never leave AAP. I am not going to join BJP as speculated by media and politicians
- From the very begining, I had decided to raise my voice against corruption. That's why I joined AAP to fight against corruption
- I will never leave AAP.A PAC meeting has been called on Monday to sack me. I challenge the members of the PAC to throw me out of the party
- I will never join the BJP and I am not in touch with anyone from the BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal is supporting Satyender Jain. We accepted Arvind Kejriwal as God. He is not the same Arvind that we looked up to and worshipped...power has corrupted him
- Election funding was misused during Punjab elections by AAP. AAP also used money during MCD elections
- I am giving an email where so that people can email me the proof of corruption done by AAP --- Letcleanaap@gmail.com
- I have information about the money laundering activities of a few members of the party...I am shocked at the revelations that have come to my notice
- I have been receiving threatening call from people those who are close to Kejriwal
- If decisions are made behind closed doors I will not accept them...Let files and documents of all ministers be made public at Ramleela Maidan. Then we shall see who should be suspended
- I urge people of Delhi to come forward and give me proof reagarding AAP's involvement in corruption scandals, I am ready go to the CBI and ACB

May 8, 2017 3:07 pm (IST)

ACB Boss Mukesh Meena reaches Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal’s office for crucial meeting on Kapil Mishra’s allegations

May 8, 2017 3:06 pm (IST)

Kapil Mishra will go back to CBI headquarter again in the evening

May 8, 2017 2:33 pm (IST)

Kapil Mishra at CBI headquarters

May 8, 2017 2:24 pm (IST)

Rahul Gandhi tweeted, “The thing I like about the truth is, it has a habit of coming out.”

May 8, 2017 2:18 pm (IST)

The ACB is under the Central government. Then why has it not done anything against someone like Sheila Dikshit?: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 2:15 pm (IST)

We will start by lodging an FIR against Arvind Kejriwal: Ajay Maken

May 8, 2017 2:14 pm (IST)

Steps against Kejriwal can be taken under the Prevention of Corruption Act. The Shunglu committee report can be made as the base for filing charges: Ajay Maken

May 8, 2017 1:36 pm (IST)

PAC meet today; will discuss all issues there: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:35 pm (IST)

We are ready to be investigated: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:33 pm (IST)

Lieutenant Governor of Delhi Anil Baijal's office to call ACB Chief MK Meena at 3:30PM

May 8, 2017 1:31 pm (IST)

The Aam Aadmi Party has been elected with 67 out of 70 seats in Delhi. Who is the BJP to ask for CM's resignation?: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:30 pm (IST)

Arvind Kejriwal has said that he can be thrown out of the party if he has done something wrong. Even Manish Sisodia or I can be thrown out if we do something wrong: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:28 pm (IST)
May 8, 2017 1:27 pm (IST)

The BJP’s priorities are misplaced. They want to finish the Aam Aadmi Party and not terrorism at the border: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:26 pm (IST)

The ACB comes under the central government. Does that mean Kapil Mishra is reading BJP’s script?: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:24 pm (IST)

Kapil Mishra has always objected to the ACB targeting Arvind Kejriwal: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:21 pm (IST)

I have a letter dated 24/9/2016 by Kapil Mishra in which he has questioned the ACB's working: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:20 pm (IST)

Kapil Mishra claims he went to the CM's house, but he is not mentioning the time of his visit: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:19 pm (IST)

Kapil Mishra has blamed Arvind Kejriwal of taking a bribe but I want to know why would Kejriwal call Kapil Mishra to see that?: Sanjay Singh

May 8, 2017 1:18 pm (IST)

Game of humiliating the Aam Aadmi Party is being played: Sanjay Singh, AAP senior leader

Load More
AAP Live: Kapil Mishra Vows To Stay, Dares Party to Throw Him Out
TV grab of sacked AAP minister Kapil Mishra during a press conference.
  • 20 Aug, 2018 | Afghanistan in Ireland
  • 08 Aug, 2018 | South Africa in Sri Lanka
    SL vs SA
    306/7
    39.0 overs
    187/9
    21.0 overs
    Sri Lanka beat South Africa by 3 runs (D/L method)