AAP Will Commit Suicide Before BJP Murders it: Yogendra Yadav
Swaraj India National President Yogendra Yadav on Thursday said BJP is out to murder the Aam Aadmi Party but the Arvind Kejriwal-led party will suicide before it gets murdered.
File photo of Swaraj India President Yogendra Yadav.
New Delhi: Swaraj India National President Yogendra Yadav on Thursday said BJP is out to murder the Aam Aadmi Party but the Arvind Kejriwal-led party will commit suicide before it gets murdered.
Yadav who was speaking at a public rally, roadshows, Jan sabha and padayatras in different parts of east Delhi' areas said: "There is no denying the fact that the BJP is out to murder the Aam Aadmi Party. But the AAP, due to its misgovernance, misdeeds, corruption and compromises is all set to commit suicide."
He also accused former Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung of an "arm of the ruling party (BJP) at the Centre.
"Jung obstructed many routine initiatives of the Delhi Government. The Delhi Police got after every real and imagined crime of AAP legislators like no other state police has done to any ruling party".
He alleged that if the same standards were applied uniformly, dozens of BJP's own MPs and hundreds of MLAs all over the country should have been in jail.
While the BJP has worked overtime to highlight the misdeeds of the AAP, the harsh truth is that there were just too many misdeeds waiting to be exposed.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Complete List of Participants in Nagarjuna's Show
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More
- MS Dhoni Gets Army Permission to Train With Parachute Regiment: Reports