Adityanath Denies His Outfit Contesting Against BJP in UP
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Saturday refuted claims that hus his outfit 'Hindu Yuva Vahini' will contest against the saffron party in few Assembly seats in the Uttar Pradesh.
File photo of BJP MP Yogi Adityanath.
Lucknow: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Saturday refuted claims that hus his outfit 'Hindu Yuva Vahini' will contest against the saffron party in few Assembly seats in the Uttar Pradesh, saying these reports are "fake".
"All these reports are fake. I am campaigning for my party," he said.
The Gorakhpur MP was is one of the star campaigners for BJP and was at the dice along with party chief Amit Shah and other leaders while the release of the manifesto for state Assembly elections next month.
Earlier, Hindu Yuva Vahini's state president had said that they have fielded candidates on six seats spread over three districts in the eastern region of the state.
The seats he mentioned are Padrauna, Khadda, Kasya (all in Kushinagar), Paniyara (Gorakhpur) and Siswa and Pharenda (Maharajganj).
Sunil also said that the outfit has been working on Hindutva agenda and it is the best opportunity for them to field candidates to set things right.
However, there had been a strong demand in BJP, especially in the stronghold of Adityanath, to declare him as the chief ministerial candidate in the polls.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Raps About Life in Shantytown in Gully Boy New Song Mere Gully Mein
- Hard to Find a Corner to Relax - Djokovic Concerned About 'Big Brother' Cameras
- Deepika Padukone Ranks Ahead of Shah Rukh, Salman Khan on Most Valued Indian Celebrity List
- Guinness World Records Makes a Man Eat Humble Pie After His Failed Pi Memorisation Record 'Attempt'
- How a Group of Muslims are Feeding TSA as US Government Shutdown Continues For 32nd Day
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s