Adityanath Denies His Outfit Contesting Against BJP in UP
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Saturday refuted claims that hus his outfit 'Hindu Yuva Vahini' will contest against the saffron party in few Assembly seats in the Uttar Pradesh.
File photo of BJP MP Yogi Adityanath.
Lucknow: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Saturday refuted claims that hus his outfit 'Hindu Yuva Vahini' will contest against the saffron party in few Assembly seats in the Uttar Pradesh, saying these reports are "fake".
"All these reports are fake. I am campaigning for my party," he said.
The Gorakhpur MP was is one of the star campaigners for BJP and was at the dice along with party chief Amit Shah and other leaders while the release of the manifesto for state Assembly elections next month.
Earlier, Hindu Yuva Vahini's state president had said that they have fielded candidates on six seats spread over three districts in the eastern region of the state.
The seats he mentioned are Padrauna, Khadda, Kasya (all in Kushinagar), Paniyara (Gorakhpur) and Siswa and Pharenda (Maharajganj).
Sunil also said that the outfit has been working on Hindutva agenda and it is the best opportunity for them to field candidates to set things right.
However, there had been a strong demand in BJP, especially in the stronghold of Adityanath, to declare him as the chief ministerial candidate in the polls.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Mouni Roy Shares Romantic Moment with Salman Khan, Dances to Odhni Song
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Get Samsung’s The Frame QLED Smart TV at Rs 72,000
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When