After Months of Flip-Flop, Haryanvi Singer and Dancer Sapna Chaudhary Finally Joins BJP
Sapna Chaudhary embraced the BJP in the presence of former Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Delhi city unit chief Manoj Tiwari.
Sapna Chaudhry became the first to join as part of the BJP's membership drive in Delhi.
New Delhi: Ending months of speculation and suspense, Haryanvi folk singer Sapna Chaudhary on Sunday joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the presence of several party leaders.
Chaudhary embraced the BJP in the presence of former Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan, General Secretary Ram Lal, Delhi in-charge Shyam Jaju and Delhi city unit chief Manoj Tiwari at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
Chaudhry became the first to join as part of the BJP's membership drive in Delhi.
Haryanavi dancer Sapna Chaudhary joins Bharatiya Janata Party at the party's membership drive program in Delhi. pic.twitter.com/G9jmj0tOrt— ANI (@ANI) July 7, 2019
She had campaigned extensively in Delhi during the Lok Sabha elections. In March, there was speculation that she had joined the Congress. But she denied this.
The BJP is running a mass membership campaign across the country.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas Expresses Happiness on Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Talks About 'Baahubali' Connection
- Watch: Scary Video of Spider with a Human-like Face on its Back Goes Viral
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More