Ahead of Polls, Delhi Congress Announces Cashback Scheme to Encourage People to Save Water
Delhi Congress president Subhash Chopra said if the Congress comes to power, it will give 30 paise per litre water saved. He said the money will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of people.
A file photo of Congress leader Subhash Chopra. (PTI)
New Delhi: Ahead of the Assembly elections, the Delhi Congress on Thursday said if it comes to power, it will launch a scheme under which people who save water will get a cashback.
Delhi Congress president Shubhash Chopra said if the Congress comes to power, it will give 30 paise per litre water saved. He said the money will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of people.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Responds to Suicide Comment by Shehnaz Gill's Father
- IndiGo is the Only Indian Company to be Ranked Among the Safest Low-Cost Airlines Globally
- Airtel Has a New Rs 179 Prepaid Recharge That Bundles Rs 2 Lakh Life Insurance Cover
- WhatsApp Clocks 5 Billion Downloads on Android; TikTok is The Second Most Downloaded App
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona