Akhilesh Yadav Dissolves All Uttar Pradesh State Executives of Samajwadi Party
Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all all executives for the Uttar Pradesh except state party president Naresh Uttam, including those of district and youth wings.
File photo of Samajwadi Party chief and former UP CM Akhilesh Yadav (PTI)
Lucknow: The Samajwadi Party on Friday dissolved its entire Uttar Pradesh state, district, youth wing and other executives, party sources said.
"Party president Akhilesh Yadav has dissolved all the state executive. All district executives, executives of youth and other wings have also been dissolved," a senior party leader told PTI.
The party, however, has retained state president Naresh Uttam, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's Why Salman Khan is Not Happy with Bigg Boss 13 Venue
- A Simple Case of Ear Infection Could Be the Reason Why Entire Species of Neanderthals Went Extinct
- Hasan Minhaj and Crew Allegedly Denied Entry at 'Howdy Modi' Event in Texas
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It