Akola MP Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao is the MoS for Ministry of Human Resources Development
Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao was also member of the 16th Lok Sabha from the same Akola seat. He had earlier won the seat from 2004 to 2014.
Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao taking oath as Minister of state.
New Delhi: BJP MP Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao has been appointed as the Minister of State in the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
He has also been given the charge of MoS in the Union ministries of communications and Electronics and Information Technology.
He comfortably with a comfortable margin from the reserved seat of Maharashra’s Akola.
From 2004 to 2008, Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre became Member of Committee on Information Technology and was Member of Committee on Estimates from 2014.
He was also member of the 16th Lok Sabha from the same Akola seat. He had earlier won the seat from 2004 to 2014.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- After Hyundai Venue, 2020 Creta SUV to get BlueLink Connectivity with eSIM
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s