Akola MP Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao is the MoS for Ministry of Human Resources Development
Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao was also member of the 16th Lok Sabha from the same Akola seat. He had earlier won the seat from 2004 to 2014.
Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao taking oath as Minister of state.
New Delhi: BJP MP Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao has been appointed as the Minister of State in the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
He has also been given the charge of MoS in the Union ministries of communications and Electronics and Information Technology.
He comfortably with a comfortable margin from the reserved seat of Maharashra’s Akola.
From 2004 to 2008, Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre became Member of Committee on Information Technology and was Member of Committee on Estimates from 2014.
He was also member of the 16th Lok Sabha from the same Akola seat. He had earlier won the seat from 2004 to 2014.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Heard Cool Stories About The Work Culture at Netflix? The CEOs Next Book Will Reveal All
- Watch: Man Finishing a 200-Foot-Long Skywalk across Two Hotel Towers in Hawaii is Chilling
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is Now on Sale on Amazon: Variants, Prices, Offers And More
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's Resemblance to Kapil Dev and Romi Bhatia in '83 Will Amaze You
- U-17 Women's World Cup Will Positively Impact Entire Indian Ecosystem: FIFA Chief Women's Football Officer