Akola MP Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao is the MoS for Ministry of Human Resources Development
Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao was also member of the 16th Lok Sabha from the same Akola seat. He had earlier won the seat from 2004 to 2014.
Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao taking oath as Minister of state.
New Delhi: BJP MP Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao has been appointed as the Minister of State in the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
He has also been given the charge of MoS in the Union ministries of communications and Electronics and Information Technology.
He comfortably with a comfortable margin from the reserved seat of Maharashra’s Akola.
From 2004 to 2008, Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre became Member of Committee on Information Technology and was Member of Committee on Estimates from 2014.
He was also member of the 16th Lok Sabha from the same Akola seat. He had earlier won the seat from 2004 to 2014.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- Dream Girl Box Office Day 4: Ayushmann Khurrana Sets New Benchmark
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Launched Alongside Mi TV 4X 50-inch, 4X 43-inch and 4A 40-inch
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires
- Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched in India at Rs 11,999: Here's How it Works