Amid Crisis, All Karnataka Cong, JDS Ministers Resign, Cabinet Reshuffle soon
The crisis in Karnataka was triggered by the resignation of 13 MLAs of the ruling coalition
File photo of Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy. (PTI)
Bengaluru: All nine JD(S) ministers in Karnataka have submitted their resignations to facilitate a cabinet reshuffle, Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy's office said on Monday.
Their resignations came shortly after 21 ministers of coalition partner Congress quit the cabinet.
"All JD(S) ministers have also resigned like the 21 Congress ministers who have submitted their resignations. The Cabinet will be reshuffled at the earliest," the Chief Minister's Office said on Twitter.
The crisis in Karnataka was triggered by the resignation of 13 MLAs of the ruling coalition. The JD(S) share in the cabinet is 12, including the chief minister, while that of the Congress is 22, including independent R Shankar who was inducted as minister last month under the party's quota.
Recommended For You
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel