Amit Shah's Lessons on Booth Management to Delhi BJP Workers Today
The booth incharges are being issued bar-coded identity cards to ensure that they attend event without fail, said party leaders. There are a total of 13,816 polling booths across Delhi and so far over 12,000 booth incharges have been appointed by the party.
File photo of BJP chief Amit Shah.
New Delhi: BJP chief Amit Shah will Sunday give a management formula to over 12,000 booth incharges of the party's Delhi unit at the IGI stadium here in the run up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
The booth incharges are being issued bar-coded identity cards to ensure that they attend event without fail, said party leaders.
There are a total of 13,816 polling booths across Delhi and so far over 12,000 booth incharges have been appointed by the party.
The district and lower level booth incharge meetings of the party have been held. It is for the first time that a state-level interaction between the national president and the booth incharges is being organised, said Dharambir Singh, head of booth management department of the Delhi BJP.
"The booth incharges will also be given a chance to put across their suggestions before the party president during the interaction," Singh said.
The party will ensure that booth presidents mandatorily attend the event. The bar-coded identity cards with photographs will be scanned when they will arrive for the event at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium.
Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari and other senior party leaders will also attend the interactive session.
The BJP holds all the seven Lok Sabha seats, including the North East Delhi constituency represented by Tiwari, that it is gearing up to retain in 2019 polls.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Pakistan Team Adhered to Curfew Before India Clash: PCB
- Sunny Deol Didn't Speak to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After He Played a Glorified Villain in Darr
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Bala Devi, 1 of 7 Manipuri Players on Boycott, Receives Call-up to Indian Women's Football Team Camp
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s