'Anti Dalit-Backward Face' of RSS-BJP Exposed: Congress Attacks Govt Over Bhagwat's Reservation Remarks
Congress' attack came a day after Mohan Bhagwat said there should be a conversation in a harmonious atmosphere between those in favour of reservation and those against it.
File photo of RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat.
New Delhi: The Congress on Monday cited RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat'sremarks on reservation to allege that the "anti Dalit-backward face" of the RSS-BJP has been exposed.
The attack by the opposition party came a day after Mohan Bhagwat said there should be a conversation in a harmonious atmosphere between those in favour of reservation and those against it.
"Attack on the rights of the poor, trampling on constitutional rights,
snatching the rights of Dalits-backwards. This is the real BJP agenda," Congress' chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said.
"The anti Dalit-backward face of the RSS-BJP has been exposed. The conspiracy to end reservation for the poor and the policy of changing the Constitution have been uncovered," he said in a series of tweets in Hindi.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get