At BSP Chief Maywati’s Birthday Celebration, Party Leader Had a Shocking Message for BJP
The controversial statement, which was caught on video, comes days after the BSP and the SP announced their pre-poll alliance in Uttar Pradesh.
BSP leader Vijay Yadav speaking at the event in Moradabad. (Source: Internet)
New Delhi: The event at Moradabad was meant to celebrate the birthday of party supremo Mayawati, but it took an ominous turn when a party leader decided to use the occasion to issue a rather crass and offensive warning to the BJP.
"In BJP waalon ko toh dauda dauda kar maarenge. Ghabrane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aaj inhe naani yaad aa gai hogi, mari hui naani, ki SP-BSP ek hogaye (We will chase the BJP members and beat them to pulp. Seeing the SP-BSP unity, they must have been shaken)," said BSP legislator Vijay Yadav.
The controversial statement, which was caught on video, comes days after the BSP and the SP announced their pre-poll alliance for Uttar Pradesh for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. The parties have decided to contest on 38 seats each.
Neither BSP, nor BJP has issued any statement over Yadav's comment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Realme X50 Pro 5G Goes on Sale From Rs 37,999 And is The First 5G Phone in India
- On Sridevi's 2nd Death Anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor Shares Throwback Pic with an Emotional Note
- Poco X2 Will Get The Android 11 Update; You Have Something to Look Forward to
- Want Netflix For Just Rs 5 For a Month? You May Get Lucky Ahead of Disney Plus Launch
- Desi Cricket Fans Roast Team India With Brutal Memes After Crushing Defeat Against New Zealand