Ayodhya Election Results 2017: Ved Prakash Gupta of BJP Wins
The ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) in Uttar Pardesh had in 2012 won 224 of these seats spread across 75 districts. It has tied-up with Congress this time in the contest against BJP and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP).
Ved Prakash Gupta of BJP has won from Ayodhya seat by 107014 votes.
The main candidates on this seat were Mohd Mo. Bazmi Siddqui (Bahujan Samaj Party), Ved Prakash Gupta (BJP) and Dharmendra Kumar Uppadhyay (RLD).
In the 2012 Assembly elections, the Samajwadi Party (SP) won this constituency by a narrow margin of 5,405 votes. Tej Narayan Pandey, the winning Samajwadi Party candidate, got 55,262 votes.
The ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) in Uttar Pardesh had in 2012 won 224 of these seats spread across 75 districts. It had tied-up with Congress this time in the contest against BJP and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP).
Elections to 403 seats of Uttar Pradesh were held over 7 phases from February 4 to March 8.
Exit polls had predicted the BJP emerging first in Uttar Pradesh with the Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance emerging second and Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party emerging a distant third.
For live Uttar Pradesh assembly election results click here
Recommended For You
- Chinese Police Use Criminal's Childhood Picture On Wanted Poster, Says 'Features Don't Change'
- Akshay Kumar Posts First Photo After 'Kesari' Release, Twitter Doesn't Let It 'Fade Away'
- Delhi Crime Review: Netflix Show Successfully Presents a Different Point of View on Nirbhaya Case
- IPL 2019 | Friends Turn Foes as CSK Take On RCB in Opener
- IPL 2019 | #YourCallonCN: Which Team is Favourite, And Why?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s