'BechendraModi' Sharing Spoils of PSUs with his Suit-boot Friends: Rahul Gandhi Takes a Jibe at PM Modi
Rahul Gandhi also posted a cartoon of the prime minister 'selling' Air India, BPCL and India.
File photo of Rahul Gandhi.
New Delhi: Using the moniker 'BechendraModi', Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi alleging that he is sharing the "spoils" of PSUs with his "suit-boot" friends.
Gandhi also posted a cartoon of the prime minister 'selling' Air India, BPCL and India.
"#BechendraModi' is sharing spoils (bandar baant) of PSUs with his suit-boot friends. The PSUs (public sector undertakings) were set up by the country after years of hard work," he said in a tweet in Hindi, using 'Bechendra' as a play on the Hindi word 'bechna' or selling.
"It is a time of uncertainty and fear for millions of PSU employees. I stand shoulder to shoulder with all those employees in protest against this loot," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Davis Cup: AITA Stays Firm as ITF Seeks India's View after Pakistan Appeal Against Change of Venue
- Bride Calls off Marriage after Groom Breaks into Drunk 'Nagin Dance'
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: Entity Gaming and SouL Qualify For Global Finals
- BCCI Plans Significant Changes to Key Lodha Reforms at AGM on December 1
- Vodafone's New Rs 225 Prepaid Plan Offers Unlimited Voice Calls, 4GB Data for 48 Days