Bhim Army Leader Chandrashekhar Azad Vows to Provide 'Political Alternative' to Dalits
Chandrashekhar Azad hit out at two BSP MPs who voted in favour of the Citizenshrip Amendment Bill, saying that they had helped the BJP and deceived Ambedkar and BSP founder Kanshi Ram.
File photo of Bhim Army chief Chandrashekhar Azad.
New Delhi: Attacking the BSP for not taking a stand against the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, Bhim Army leader Chandrashekhar Azad on Thursday said he would provide a "political alternative" to Dalits and appealed to youths to join him.
"Two BSP MPs ran away from the fight to save the Constitution and helped the BJP (on Citizenship (Amendment) Bill). They have deceived B R Ambedkar, BSP founder Kanshi Ram and the Dalit community," he posted on Twitter.
"By doing so, the BSP made Muslims feel unsafe and weakened the Dalit politics. Today, I am announcing to provide a political alternative to Dalits and urge honest and committed youths to the charge. Jai Bhim!" he said in another tweet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Haunting Rendition of Faiz's 'Hum Dekhenge' with Tagore's 'Where Mind is Without Fear' Moves Twitter
- Fan Asks Shah Rukh Khan the Rent of a Room in Mannat, Superstar Quotes This Price
- Tata Motors is Now the Safest Indian Car Manufacturer With Two 5-Star and Two 4-Star Rated Cars
- WATCH | Zion Williamson Scores 17 Points in a Bit Over 3 Minutes on Much-awaited NBA Debut
- 'What's Your Take on CAA?' Fans Wanted Shah Rukh Khan to Break His Silence on #AskSRK