BJP Attacks Shiv Sena in BMC Election Campaign Video
The BJP has released a campaign video for the upcoming Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls attacking its ally Shiv Sena.
Mumbai: The BJP has released a campaign video for the upcoming Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls attacking its ally Shiv Sena.
In the video, the Shiv Sena is indirectly represented as ‘Khau Sena’.
The Khau Sena is shown as two tigers, an adult and a cub, taking a potshot at Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray and his son Aditya Thackeray. Tiger is the symbol of the Shiv Sena.
The adult tiger is shown filling potholes on a road by digging more holes while the cub looks on.
In the end, a message flashes which says the tiger has siphoned off funds while giving potholes in the name of roads.
This comes as the two allies are increasing at loggerheads over a range of issue. Uddhav has said that the party will review its ties with the BJP after the BMC elections. The two parties are not formally allied in these polls.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Unidentified, Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Farmhouse in Telangana
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal