BJP Attacks Shiv Sena in BMC Election Campaign Video
The BJP has released a campaign video for the upcoming Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls attacking its ally Shiv Sena.
Mumbai: The BJP has released a campaign video for the upcoming Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls attacking its ally Shiv Sena.
In the video, the Shiv Sena is indirectly represented as ‘Khau Sena’.
The Khau Sena is shown as two tigers, an adult and a cub, taking a potshot at Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray and his son Aditya Thackeray. Tiger is the symbol of the Shiv Sena.
The adult tiger is shown filling potholes on a road by digging more holes while the cub looks on.
In the end, a message flashes which says the tiger has siphoned off funds while giving potholes in the name of roads.
This comes as the two allies are increasing at loggerheads over a range of issue. Uddhav has said that the party will review its ties with the BJP after the BMC elections. The two parties are not formally allied in these polls.
Recommended For You
- Metallica Just Announced its Reunion With SF Symphony After 20 Years and Fans Cannot Wait
- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif May Come Together to Promote Urdu. Biggest Joke of 2019, Say Twitterati
- Christchurch Aftermath: Dev Patel’s Film On 26/11 Mumbai Terror Attacks Pulled Down From Theatres in New Zealand
- Tesla Optimistic to Enter India by 2019, Elon Musk Re-Confirms on Twitter
- After Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner Imitates Naomi Campbell's Bedazzled '90s Runway Look
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s