BJP Councillor Srinivas Prasad Hacked to Death Near Bengaluru
A BJP councillor was on Tuesday hacked to death by unidentified assailants at Anekal in Bengaluru rural district, police said.
BJP councillor and Dalit leader Srinivas Prasad
Bengaluru: A BJP councillor was on Tuesday hacked to death by unidentified assailants at Anekal in Bengaluru rural district, police said.
On the motive behind the crime, Singh said, "It is too early to comment on it as we are investigating the case."
On October 16, an RSS worker was hacked to death in Bengaluru, which triggered massive protests by BJP and RSS workers.
— BJP Karnataka (@BJP4Karnataka) March 14, 2017
Reacting to the incident, RSS Media Coordinator for Karnataka, Rajesh Padmar said the state government should take strong steps to stop such politically-motivated killings.
He also demanded an immediate and an impartial probe into it.
Strongly condemn the murder of BJP activist Sri Srinivas Prasad at Anekal.This once again proves the death of law &order under Congress rule
— B.S. Yeddyurappa (@BSYBJP) March 14, 2017
"In the last two years, more than 10 RSS-VHP-BJP activists have been killed.It is a dangerous development in a democratic set-up," Padmar said.
He also said that the deceased was a soft-spoken person and has no criminal cases against him.
Recommended For You
- Brazil Bar to Give Shots Every Time Neymar Falls
- Sanju: Rajkumar Hirani Reveals How Sanjay Dutt Would Con Women to Sleep With Him
- India to Take on New Zealand in Women's World T20 Opener
- Gold Trailer: Akshay Kumar's Film Puts Forth Golden Era of Indian Hockey
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Looks Ravishing in a Amit Aggarwal Saree at UK-India Awards 2018; See Pics