BJP MLA Demands TRS-led govt Ban Illegal Slaughterhouses or Face Repercussions
Telangana BJP MLA T Raja Singh has warned that if TRS government will not act against illegal slaughterhouses operating in Hyderabad, then he will come out on roads to forcefully shut them down.
Hyderabad: Telangana BJP MLA T Raja Singh has warned that if TRS government will not act against illegal slaughterhouses operating in Hyderabad, then he will come out on roads to forcefully shut them down.
To pressurise TRS government to ban illegal slaughter houses, Telangana state BJP is also planning an agitation in coming days.
Alleging TRS government of playing vote bank politics for their inaction, Raja Singh said, "Repeatedly, we have brought into the notice of TRS government illegal slaughterhouses. Now, if Telangana government doesn't act, we will go to any extent to demolish them."
"State BJP has asked me to form a team. We have identified locations as well. We will start a massive movement for cow protection."
Appreciating Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's decision to ban illegal slaughterhouses, Raja Singh said it's our duty to protect cows.
Recommended For You
- Novak Djokovic Eyes Semis After Dismissing Alexander Zverev at ATP Finals
- DeepVeer Wedding: Twitter Breaks Into Hilarious Memes As Fans Wait for Ranveer, Deepika's Pics
- After MS Dhoni and Mary Kom, Now a Biopic on Bhaichung Bhutia in the Pipeline
- Karan Johar Apologises for Hurting Northeast Sentiments, Says It was 'Unintentional'
- Petta: After 2.0, Watch Rajinikanth Once More in Pongal Release