BJP MLA Demands TRS-led govt Ban Illegal Slaughterhouses or Face Repercussions
Telangana BJP MLA T Raja Singh has warned that if TRS government will not act against illegal slaughterhouses operating in Hyderabad, then he will come out on roads to forcefully shut them down.
Hyderabad: Telangana BJP MLA T Raja Singh has warned that if TRS government will not act against illegal slaughterhouses operating in Hyderabad, then he will come out on roads to forcefully shut them down.
To pressurise TRS government to ban illegal slaughter houses, Telangana state BJP is also planning an agitation in coming days.
Alleging TRS government of playing vote bank politics for their inaction, Raja Singh said, "Repeatedly, we have brought into the notice of TRS government illegal slaughterhouses. Now, if Telangana government doesn't act, we will go to any extent to demolish them."
"State BJP has asked me to form a team. We have identified locations as well. We will start a massive movement for cow protection."
Appreciating Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's decision to ban illegal slaughterhouses, Raja Singh said it's our duty to protect cows.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Old MS Dhoni is Back With a Vengeance: Border
- Manikarnika: Karni Sena Claims They are Not Involved in Protests Against Kangana Ranaut's Film
- Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain Actress Saumya Tandon Shares First Photo of Her Newborn Son
- World's Cutest Dog Boo Dies of Heart Break, Take a Look at His Cutest Moments
- 'Where Art Thou?' Romeo, The World's Loneliest Frog, Just Found His Juliet
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s