BJP-Shiv Sena's 6 Joint Rallies to Begin from Today, PM Modi and CM Yogi Among Star Campaigners
Fadnavis and Thackeray will address elected representatives and party workers at Amravati on Friday morning and in Nagpur around 2pm.
File photo of Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis and Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray
Mumbai: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Union minister Nitin Gadkari and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will be star campaigners in BJP and Shiv Sena's joint rallies in Maharashtra.
In a closed-door meeting between CM Devendra Fadnavis and Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray late on Tuesday, the allies decided the schedule for six joint rallies, beginning Friday. Sources told News18 that the first one will be held in Amravati, following which a public meeting will be held on Friday evening in Nagpur.
The third rally is scheduled for Sunday morning in Aurangabad and the fourth one will be organised in Nashik in the evening, followed by Navi Mumbai and Pune rallies on Monday. The venue is yet to be decided for the events, sources said.
Cabinet ministers Sudhir Mungantiwar, Chandrakantdada Patil, Subhash Desai, Thackeray's son Aaditya and Sena party secretary Milind Narvekar were also present in the meeting, which lasted for nearly two hours.
Recommended For You
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone
- Game of Thrones S8 Creates History, Earns Record Number of Emmy Nominations Despite Backlash
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?