BJP to Discuss Maharashtra, Haryana Post-poll Scenarios on Tuesday
BJP Working President JP Nadda has convened a meeting of all general secretaries at the party headquarters on Deendayal Upadhayay Marg to discuss the possible post-poll scenarios.
BJP Working President JP Nadda with Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal at the release of the party's election manifesto for Assembly polls in Chandigarh. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Even with exit polls across the spectrum predicting a BJP comeback in Maharashtra and Haryana a day after voting concluded in the two states, the saffron party will discuss the likely post-poll scenarios on Tuesday evening.
BJP Working President JP Nadda has convened a meeting of all general secretaries at the party headquarters on Deendayal Upadhayay Marg to discuss the possible post-poll scenarios, say sources.
Though even the BJP's internal survey has predicted its thumping victory in the two states, Nadda wants to keep a plan B ready, should the result turn out contrary to expectations.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Users, These Are The Best Prepaid Recharge Plans Under Rs 200
- Samantha Akkineni's Reply to Fan Asking About Her Pregnancy is All Things Savage
- Alia Bhatt, Ananya Panday, Kriti Sanon Attend Prayer Meet of Manish Malhotra's Late Father
- Tottenham Hotspur Sack Manager Mauricio Pochettino, Jose Mourinho Linked to the Job
- Parth Samthaan Denies Dating Erica Fernandes, Says 'Not Aware of These Rumours'